Z71-000CD000US00 Zebra ZXP Series 7 Single-Sided ID Card Printer with Media Starter Kit
Log-in for your discounted price. * Call to check for specials and current trade-in rebates.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Details
ebra ZXP Series 7 Single-Sided ID card printer with USB and Ethernet Connectivity & Media Starter Kit builds on the qualities of Zebra’s performance-class and security-class ID card printers to deliver high-volume ID card printing, photographic print quality, a low cost per card and higher user productivity overall! Print speeds on the ZXP 7 surpass those of any other ID card printer on the market, and we’ve heard feedback from our satisfied customers that the ZXP 7 issues ID cards 2-3 times faster than other ID card printers, with cards maintaining a great print quality!
Adding to the incredibly fast print speeds of the Zebra ZXP Series 7 is its time-saving automatic detection of and adjustment to ID card thicknesses and high-capacity consumables storage, which make this the perfect ID card printer for high-volume ID card printing applications!
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use. Choose from numerous encoding and connectivity options, and if extra security or durability are required for cards, wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination is also available.
Operates over a network with built-in Ethernet and security can be upgraded with the addition of a printer locking system.
- Prints 1,375 cards/hour monochrome single-sided, 300 cards/ hour full-color single-sided, 225 cards/ hour full-color dual-sided
- Can process up to three jobs at once—simultaneous encoding, printing and laminating—enabling the fastest throughput
- Higher user productivity with fewer media loadings needed per job because the printer holds more cards, ribbon and laminate
- Innovative design automatically adjusts to the thickness of the ID card inserted
- Large input hopper holds 200 cards
- Optional Kensington physical lock slot provides security and peace of mind
- USB and 10/100 Ethernet connectivity standard
- Government-to-citizen IDs:
- Driver Licenses
- National IDs
- Border crossing cards
- Voter registration
- Service bureau ID production
- University student ID/payment cards
- Access Control Cards
- Retail & Hospitality Cards